Monday, October 8, 2007

Happy Anniversary to us!

It's been a year since Graham and I got married* ... and what a year it's been. We bought a house, managed lots of new and crazy, time-intensive projects at our respective jobs, went camping in the San Jan Islands, hosted like 40 people in our new digs, celebrated G's 30th birthday (robot-pirate-monkey-style) traveled all over the country for weddings and camp, etc., and just generally settled in to married life.

Here's to many more wonderful (and we hope much less busy) years together!

*Have a peanut butter & jelly sandwich on us today.

6 comments:

Josh said...

Hooray!

And you could celebrate by converting this blog to a legible background. Black text, white background -- crazy, I know.

But readers of this blog are, along with the Colorado Rockies, the most persecuted people in America.

SKBK said...

Okay, so, is my blog really that hard to read? I want to be responsive to my persecuted readers, but I, personally, don't have any trouble reading my blog. I like the black background for its energy-saving qualities, and the purple and green are just, well, pretty together. How about a compromise? I would be willing to start using a sans-serif font. (Marnie says the disability community says they're more accessible...)

dl004d said...

The green-on-black is very easy to read. The purple-on-black, not so much.

My word verification is: oobee. I like that.

Anonymous said...

Energy saving qualities? Is that true? Wow, even in your blog you can put the rest of us gas-guzzlers to shame.

I agree: purple on black a little hard to read. Yellow on black is better.

We're all getting old, it seems.

SKBK said...

I used a lighter color of purple on my most recent post (about a beautiful fall day). Is that better? It seems a little brighter to me, but then again, I didn't have any trouble before, so ... I'm not sure I'm the best judge!

SKBK said...

Oh, and yes, SJB, if you go to my first-ever blog post, you can click the blackle link to read about the energy-saving qualities of black screen.