Friday, February 29, 2008

I feel like a rock star

TAMPA My 8th birthday is now officially over. But, as Graham just reminded me, it's still February 29th in Seattle ... so plenty of time to thank all of you for making my birthday feel so totally special.

I've had a great day. Graham and I slept in, spent the day in true 8-year-old style at Disney Hollywood Studios (formerly MGM) and finished off the evening at Pete & Emily's lovely rehearsal dinner on the waterfront of Tampa's swanky Harbour Island.

Best of all, though, was the love I felt from all of you today. Many thanks for the:
  • 16 text messages
  • Three Facebook Wall posts
  • 14 emails
  • One e-card
  • One blog post and
  • 21 phone calls (many of which were simultaneous, thank you, DC folks!)
My phone died, twice! :)

No comments: