Monday, June 11, 2007

Ahhh, the sweet smell of success


After countless hours of planning and prep time, nine weeks of workshops, two very long rehearsals, more wood-fired pizza than I could ever have imagined eating and five amazing shows, Positive Dreams is finally done.

I am more tired than I have ever been, but I am also beyond proud of all that the BABES have accomplished through this project. Their courage, energy,
honesty, passion and willingness to share their stories for the betterment of our community not only raised hundreds of dollars to support women living with HIV, it also raised the consciousness of the hundreds of good people who were lucky enough to attend.

I'm taking three days off to recover, but starting Thursday I'm taking orders for the DVD. ;)

Yay, BABES!


3 comments:

dl004d said...

Yay for success! I hope you can get some sleep. And please pass me some of the wood-fired pizza.

SKBK said...

Done and done. Central Cinema is our new favorite place, so we will definitely take you and Grand Marnier there for dinner and a movie next time you visit Seattle.

Unknown said...

Congratulations SKBK.